Over the past couple of years, we have come to realize that our world is changing. If you haven’t seen the benefit of going digital, you are missing out—for example, virtual classrooms, virtual meetings, virtual offices, virtual everything! Our world is different, and the likelihood of returning to anything “normal” isn’t looking promising. However, just because we must adjust to a new normal does not mean that everything is falling apart. With that being said, your heating system upkeep will be imperative going into 2022. If you notice, many HVAC companies are overbooked because more adults are working from home, and they need to make sure that their home heating systems can keep up with their high demand. At Springboro Heating & Cooling, we realize that with more homeowners being at home all day, a pre-winter checklist will come in handy this winter season.
- Check Your Filter- Routine checkups will help you maintain your filter.
- Inspect Vents- Make sure your vents are clear from all debris.
- Clean Your Furnace- As a homeowner, you probably have a million and one things to clean around your house; however, it is good to add on cleaning your furnace each year.
- Get an HVAC Tune-Up & Safety Check- In life, we need to reset our bodies and our minds. Treat your tune-ups to your furnace the same. Find time to get a tune-up so that your heating system stays in good condition.
- Keep Your Home Clean- If you’re like most homeowners, we never really look forward to cleaning our homes. We much rather hire someone else to do this since we have so many other things to handle throughout our homes. However, keeping your house clean will help with hazards that can occur with your heating system.
- Inspect Electrical Wirings & Controls. Electrical wiring hazards are the last oopsy we want happening in our homes. Make this a non-negotiable safety check to your home to ensure you and your family stay safe.
Just because winter doesn’t keep tabs doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. Our list above will become your favorite checklist each year to avoid issues that could cost you in the long run.
Need more help?
Anytime you feel you need assistance, call Monroe Heating & Air today at (513) 540-4890, or schedule an appointment online now by clicking here!